1) anti-chemical function well
2) widely used in various industries
3) stable dimension
4) strong tension
1) resistance to high and low temperature (-70~220° C)
2) a wide range of hardness( Shore A(40~90)± 5)
3) inertia ( tasteless and odorless)
4) Transparent, easily colored
5) Resistant to chemicals
6) Good sealing performance
7) The electrical properties
8) Resistant to compression deformation
9) easy to processing and manufacturing with high production efficiency.
Silicone has a wide application in life.
1)can make a lot of model products and industrial products, such as various medical grade silicone tube, bottle straws, silica gel, the pacifier, silica gel tableware, o-rings, gaskets, cup, oil seal, valve, damper and diaphragm, medicine bottle stoppers, etc.
2) Widely used in health care and food industry, such as medical equipment, water equipment, sports equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, lighting, audio, toys, security monitoring, automotive, industrial machinery and equipment, etc.
3) Also can be used as all kinds of coating, sealing tube or electrical components, has the effect such as moisture, preventing dust and shock.